How to make the perfect Drip Filter Coffee
You're going to need:
- Rave coffee.
- a filter machine
1. Rinse your filter paper with some hot water and then dispose of the water.
2. Weigh 60g of filter ground coffee and pop it into the filter.
3. Fill the water reservoir with filtered water and fill up to 1 litre then switch the machine on.
4. You should see a steady, small stream of brewed coffee flowing into the jug. (The brew can take up to 5-6 minutes)
5. Once the flow has stopped just remove the filter paper and the grounds and throw straight into your compost or food waste.