The role of the Finance Assistant will be hands on and to provide support in all aspects of the finance function at Rave Coffee in Cirencester, this is a permanent role of 15 hours per week offering flexible working to be split over 2-4 days per week.
Duties of the Finance Assistant are to include:
- Processing PL invoices, supplier statements reconciliations, and chasing invoices.
- Selecting invoices for payment on the weekly payment run, and bank processing.
- Allocating receipts to the debtors ledger and credit control when needed.
- Bank reconciliation
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Journal posting
- Month end processes
- Processing and submitting Quarterly VAT return
Personal skills of the Finance Assistant:
- A can-do attitude and ability to work independently
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Learning new processes quickly
- Good excel skills and experience of MS office
- Experience of Quickbooks preferred but not essential
- AAT qualified to level 4 or equivalent qualified by experience
- At least 2 years experience working in an accounts department
To apply please email your CV and covering note to: email@example.com