Jobs at Rave...
The role of the Finance Assistant will be hands on and to provide support in all aspects of the finance function at Rave Coffee in Cirencester, this is a permanent role of 15 hours per week offering flexible working to be split over 2-4 days per week.
Duties of the Finance Assistant are to include:
- Processing PL invoices, supplier statements reconciliations, and chasing invoices.
- Selecting invoices for payment on the weekly payment run, and bank processing.
- Allocating receipts to the debtors ledger and credit control when needed.
- Bank reconciliation
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Journal posting
- Month end processes
- Processing and submitting Quarterly VAT return
Personal skills of the Finance Assistant:
- A can-do attitude and ability to work independently
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Learning new processes quickly
- Good excel skills and experience of MS office
- Experience of Quickbooks preferred but not essential
- AAT qualified to level 4 or equivalent qualified by experience
- At least 2 years experience working in an accounts department
To apply please email your CV and covering note to: email@example.com